This past few weeks have been busy and I am behind in posting and updating you on my goals.
Here is a recap of progress in May:
May Monthly Goals:
- Finish free online health course
Read 2 booksfinished reading a couple I previously started and two new ones – Outliers, Wild and Free, A man called Ove, 48 Days to the work you love One person to join me in a beach body challenge (workout and shakeology)Virtual Assistant Client
- Mom’s big party! – CANCELLED DUE TO ILLNESS
May Weekly Goals:
- Social Media Free Weekends
Send a card/post card to a friendWeekly phone calls instead
- Plan IG and Blog Post
May Daily Goals:
Drink more water
- Reading Plan for the book of Psalm
- Eat more veggies
I was able to get a few things done last month among spending lots of time with friends and family.
June goals are simple. I did my mid-year refresh this month and I want it to be all about having fun. Cultivating JOY!
June Monthly Goals:
- Fruitful Summer Fun List – Follow along on Instagram to see what I cultivate in my relationships and the garden I am putting in at my dads house.
- Reading – Exodus and no limits on books
- Prayer/Meditation – new season of life
- Family time – visit cousins and time with my Dad (golfing, garden, cleaning)
- Tend to the garden (jalapeño peppers, banana peppers, tomatoes, chocolate mint)
- Podcast – listen weekly
- Love others (phone calls, postcards, cards, text, gifs)
- Workout and Shakeology
Cheers to a Fruitful Summer!!