Whether you’re heading out for a long weekend or a couple of weeks away, there’s no need to say bon voyage to looking your best. Get inspired this spring by our jet-setter’s on the go and TSA approved must have list:
- Alima Pure Satin Matte Foundation Whether I am traveling or at home, I love using this weightless buildable coverage. Try it for precise spot application where you need it most—undereye circles, blemishes, or redness. The result is a smooth matte finish with a subtle glow.
- Alima Pure Bronzer My go-to daily wear for a subtle hint of color. It’s so versatile and can serve a few key functions, it’s perfect for traveling with to lighten your load.
- 100% Pure Creamy Long Last Liner Ooh la la…Make your eyes POP before even adding mascara. Goes on smoothly and last! I’m guilty of skipping mascara and you can with this liner.
- 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Pomegranate Oil Anti Aging Lipstick Spring lips?! I don’t care where you are going, what activities you might be doing, keep your lips soft and youthful with this super moisturizing lipstick.
- Vapour Organic Makeup Remover Join the oil-cleansing revolution. This remover gently and effectively dissolves all traces of makeup, dirt and impurities. Your skin care doesn’t have to stuffer when you are out of town.
- 100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream I’m addicted. Look more awake and youthful – brighten those eyes. Improves the appearance of puffy under-eyes, and brightens dark circles. Your vibe attracts your tribe.
- Herbivore Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist With long days out and about when on vacation, you don’t need to worry about how your face is holding up. A few spritzes of this to refresh anytime during the day. I never go on vacation without it and y’all it smells so dreamy.
- Stranded Dry Shampoo – Oh the white powdered residue from other dry shampoos, its hard on this brunette. Blonde, Brunette or Redhead they have one for you! It has a fabulous scent and gives my hair extra volume for my non-wash days. Lookin’ good!
- Lush Silky Underwear Dusting Powder – A wonderful jasmine scent for all over. Absorbs moisture and keeps your skin smooth. I use this in place of perfume.
I spend a lot of time on the road these days and so I like to keep my routine and products to a minimum.
*Post was previously featured on Be Pure Beauty