Rest and self-care are so important. When you take time to replenish your spirit, it allows you to server others from the overflow. You cannot serve from an empty vessel. – Eleanor Brownn
Self-care became super important to me about seven years ago. Today I am sharing my morning routine with you.
My Morning Routine:
- Wake up early
- Do not check your phone
- Let in some light and fresh air (when possible)
- Make your bed
- Hydrate your body with a glass of warm lemon water (I also have a cup of coffee because coffee)
- Quite Time: Bible Reading, Prayer (Journal), Meditation, Yoga
- Positive Affirmations
- Exercise (I use Beachbody on Demand I love the easy of at home workouts)
- Enjoy a Nutritious Breakfast (Shakeology from Beachbody is a great option)
- Give Thanks
There you go, that’s my morning routine. Sometimes my yoga counts as my exercise and my quite time is a quick bible verse or two (Write the Word Journal), prayer and meditation.
** The Write the Word Journals are sold out out you can pre-order for a new shipment next month!! You don’t want to miss these.