I talked last week about how the body works and how to get started going all natural with your deodorant.
Who said natural deodorant doesn’t work?! Natural, vegan, and aluminum-free.
Here are my top 5 in Natural Deodorants:
- Schmidt’s Natural – This comes in a paste or a stick. A number of different scents and available for sensitive skin. Available online or select retail stores.
- Primal Pit Paste – Also a paste or a stick. This left me chapped a couple of times. It may be the one I tried; I didn’t check the strength. I would recommend sensitive skin, if you have any sensitivity at all. Available online or retailers in your area.
- Lavanila – This smells great and works well but not as strong as others. Available online, Whole Foods or Sephora.
- Tom’s – Certainly worth the try. This is the most cost effective option and available in retail stores such as Target, Walmart and Walgreens.
- Jason – If you don’t need a strong option this is a good one. I found this one did not work for me. Available in retails stores in most areas. Try your local grocery store.